Tuesday 4 November 2008

Barack Obama

I woke up this morning and after having made a cup of tea(milk and one sugar please love!) i switched on GMTV and saw that Mr Obama had become US pesident number 44. Heaven help us all.
Seriously though, he seems like he has his head screwed on and he graduated from Columbia AND Harvard so that puts my 3 GCSE s from Hinchley Wood Secondary school well and truely in the shade! He would even out do my extremely clever OLDER sister when it comes to GCSEs and degrees etc.
So good luck President Barack Obama, my word you are going to need it.

We had our floor laid finally in our extension this week. It looked great. Until i walked in the door yesterday. And found 2huge areas of it all bubbled up and bloody ruined. Gutted. So i rang Malcolm(the floor screeder) , and he is coming back again to undo all his work and bloody try again. I am really pissed off with the whole floor in the extension. All because shaun the builder didnt listen to what we told him and just did what he thought best. He is a great builder and has made a lovely job of all the other aspects of the build but sadly he has made a monumental fuck up when it comes to getting the floor levels right. and i shall not stop until its right.

nothing has happened in my heating world much since my last blog(curiosly titled "my first blog"!). Just the usual battle between customer wanting huge reductions if they pay in cash and me trying to make enough money to go round. The job i am doing today for example, i gve her a quote 7 months ago, and i have honoured that price(its proper cheap, just cost of materials plus my days wages, no actual profit for the company) , well she rang up the other day and asked to pay in installments!! What am i , the Littlewoods bloody catalogue? Yes love, you pay by weekly installments just as long as my mortgage company accept hat i will pay them 50p a bloody week too!
AND she even had the bloody cheek to ask for a reduction if she paid inn cash. I nearly told her where to shove it.But its all work, so you have to get on and take it.
It does annoy me though. I mean, would anyone go do their weekly shop in tesco and then ask the girl on the till for " a reduction if we pay you in cash"! So why ask me?
and likewise, i think we all know the answer if we went and asked that same tesco checkout girl if we could pay for that weeks shop on the bloody never never!

anyway, that enough from me for now, i shall post again when my floor in my extension is bloody level!

Hi K and R !

No comments: