Wednesday 5 November 2008

Barack Obama Part Two

Later the same day...................................

home from work. annoyed. very. very. annoyed .

Not with President Obama, or any other of the cast members of my blog.
No. I am very annoyed with the customer about whom i wrote this very morning. I shall fill you all in on the details.
Arrived at 8am. Did the job. left at 2pm with job complete and 50% of cost of job in my pocket. Remember the installments? well stupidly i said OK, you pay 50% now and 50% later, meaning like the end of next week. The cheeky "person" then informed me that she would pay me the rest at the end of the month when she gets paid. Thats 24 days away from now. OK, a bit dumbfounded and without time to think i agreed.
Get home.
Take A to swings.
Get back,
find out customer from today has been on phone to Angie. Apparently she has been on t'internet and found out what the cost of the boiler and materials are, what my days labour costs are , and then wants to know why i have charged her £90 more than the actual job is worth. Thats £90 i havent even fucking got yet! and its the price she agreed to pay. I think its called making sure you company makes a profit on each job, no matter how small. The piss taking" person" is getting near enough a month to pay and she still wants a reduction. She will kiss my A**e before i drop one solitary penny from her bill.

Ok rant over.

You may have noticed i have added to more members to my list of Blog cast members. Firstly Mr Bruce Springsteen AKA The Boss. 100 % legend. Although I have never met him personally, he features very very heavily on my list of legends. At least a third of my entire i Tunes catalogue is Springsteen
Secondly I have added President Barack Obama AKA BO (very unfortunate initials). I shall follow his progress in the Whitehouse in my blog(hopefully)

1 comment:

Kay said...

I notice I won the poll. And I hope you got paid, it being the end of the month. Your following a little scarce, but then you are not blogging daily, which I think is the secret to becoming the top blogging plumber. Am I your only reader???